Welcome! The Leadjet CS Handbook is where you will find all information relevant for CS to better understand who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
This documentation is open to everyone in the team and in constant evolution. So please feel free to suggest improvements or ask questions.
- 🌏 What is Leadjet?
- 👓 Product Vision
- 🧬 Our DNA
- 🏅 Missions
- 💬 Working with the Team
- With the Founders
- With the Product team
- With the Tech team
- With the Marketing/Sales team
- 🏢 Living in Station F
- On-boarding & Desk
- Office Hours
- 🏗️ Customer Touch-points
- Intercom/Email via Front
- Email sequences after on-boarding
- Online documentation center
- ℹ️ Where to ask for help?
- 🔗 Useful Resources
- 📐 Initial Setup
🌏 What is Leadjet?
Leadjet is the n°1 tool salespeople need to use on LinkedIn for their sales activities. It lets them connect your CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive or Copper) to LinkedIn through a simple browser extension. Leadjet makes it easy to create and enrich contacts, update their status and synchronize LinkedIn conversations - directly from a prospect's LinkedIn profile to the CRM in 1-click. No need to waste time on manual data entry. With Leadjet, salespeople are 4x faster when sourcing and save a minimum of 60 minutes of boring tasks per day.
👓 Product Vision
- Be the go-to solution for doing sales on LinkedIn
- Design a dead-simple UI / UX which can be used by any sales teams in the world
- Set the standard for simple, safe and healthy prospecting on LinkedIn
- Not an automation tool, save time when doing customized outreach and curated profiling
- No human explanation needed for understanding & using the product
- Connecting the dots to build powerful end-to-end integrations
- Embedded intelligence to eliminate manual tasks and provide additional sales insights
🧬 Our DNA
- Keep it simple
- Continuous Learning
- Constant Improvement
- Entrepreneurial spirit
As a Customer Success Manager, your mission is the following:
- Suggest improvements for the product’s no-touch on-boarding flow
- Defining and measuring operating metrics and benchmarks to measure customer delivery and customer engagement.
- Propose new tools and processes in collaboration with the Sales, Product and Tech teams
- Understand and manage the need of our current customers
- Help customers on-boarding
- Answer general support questions
- Communicate with Tech and Product teams to resolve complex issues
- Assist in contract renewal for our existing user base
- Pro-actively attempt to reduce churn
💬 Working with the Team
Our Team has been remote from day-1. To keep the communication open and create synergies with the team and allow the teammates to report on their progress, we have put in place 🕐 Weekly goal & achievement meetings every Monday.
As a CSM, your relation with the rest of the team is outlined below.
With the Founders
You work alongside the CTO (Romain), and will have regular meetings with him to touch on:
- Progress and potential obstacles
- Task prioritization and time estimation
- Help needed and questions to ask
With the Product team
Your mission requires an in-depth understanding of the Product to better guide our users, spot technical caveats and suggest continuous improvements. The Product team is here to help you get the knowledge you need, and iterate with you on the customer on-boarding experience, documentation and support. Generally speaking, you will interact with the product team on the following aspects:
- You have feedback from the field (customer requests, suggestions, ...) and want to push the idea for the next releases
- You need more information about how a Leadjet feature works, or what features are planned on the roadmap
- You may need access to customer/product data for your current tasks
- You have any personal suggestions about the Leadjet product
- Better find ways to automatise Questions for support in front
With the Tech team
A part of the customer interactions you’ll have will concern technical issues, custom development requests, or detailed technical questions about our product. In that case, the Tech team should be involved. You’ll have the responsibility to filter such incoming requests first to not over-stress the tech team. For technical issues, a new task (ticket) can be created so the engineers can work on it asynchronously, while the client is handled and waits for an answer.
- Analyse sign up & drop off rate using mix panel
With the Marketing/Sales team
CSM and Marketing are linked when it comes to low-touch product, since as a CSM you’ll most likely work with leads generated by the marketing team. Keeping a good stream of communication here helps increase conversion and better target our audience!
- Analyse current Customer Data base to sort clients that can be recontacted for resell
- Analyse behaviour of churned customer, find ways to recontact them & then learn to automate process (working together with Apollo/Customer.io)
- Shadow someone on a demo call to understand better client need & FAQ
🏢 Living in Station F
Since April 2021, Leadjet has its office in the HEC Incubator in Station F. This is a unique opportunity for us, as it brings the confort of being all in one place, at the very core of the Parisian startup scene, while accessing useful and "free" resources, in the form of coaching (Office Hours).
On-boarding & Desk
The on-boarding procedure is handled with Romain, CTO, and with the Station F staff. Declare when you wish to come, select an on-boarding time to receive your badge (and take a welcome photo!).
As a Station F resident, you can have access to Flatmates, Station F's housing program, for a cheap housing solution in Paris, not far away from the office. https://stationf.co/services/flatmates
If you wish to come and work in person at Station F, we can book a seat for you. You can then access Station F 24h/7.
We're all here to learn. Thanks to the HEC program, we can have access to high quality 1-to-1 coaching sessions on a variety of subjects. Feel free to book some time with experts who you think can bring you valuable knowledge here:
Better see with the rest of the team before booking, so you can be more than one listening during the Office Hours.
🏗️ Customer Touch-points
Intercom/Email via Front
An Intercom chat is available on our main website https://leadjet.io/ and the user’s admin dashboard https://account.leadjet.io/ to provide them with an easy access to our team. Our users typically reach out regarding high level questions about our services (pricing, features, use-cases, suggestions, ...) but also technical issues (bug, settings, CRM configuration, ...) which are more technical.
Email sequences after on-boarding
Leadjet has programmed some email sequences once a new user signs up, to help them on-board, keep them in the loop for future product updates, and propose a demo if needed.
Online documentation center
We published a documentation center featuring short articles to get started using Leadjet, knowing more about our available features, and responding to popular questions via a Q&A section.
ℹ️ Where to ask for help?
The team and founders are reachable on Slack.
Prefer direct messages to target the person you want.
You can also jump in a quick meeting if needed (see shared agenda for availabilities).
🔗 Useful Resources
Leadjet website: https://www.leadjet.io/
Leadjet documentation: https://docs.leadjet.io/
Leadjet extension Web Store page: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/leadjet/kojhcdejfimplnokhhhekhiapceggamn
Leadjet Pipedrive Marketplace: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/leadjet/97c68091c72b436b
Leadjet HubSpot Marketplace: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/7359138/marketplace/apps/productivity/workflow-automation/leadjet-217949
Leadjet Salesforce Marketplace:https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3u00000OMb1KEAT
Leadjet Copper Integration: https://support.copper.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055416393-LinkedIn-Integration-via-Leadjet
📐 Initial Setup
- Make sure you have received an invitation to all following services that we rely on
- Create test accounts for every CRM we support (Hubspot, Pipedrive, Copper, Salesforce)
- We do that for you ;)
- Read our case studies to get familiar with the Product
- Participate to a client demo (as observer)
- Access founder's shared calendars
- Understand the task assigned to you
- Do an initial meeting with the CEO, ask questions
- Meet the team & your peers (informal)
- Start your first mission 🚀