🤠 Who We are
Leadjet was launched over a year ago by 2 co-founders from X-HEC (David, CEO & Romain, CTO).
As we received a lot of positive feedback and were able to market the product effectively, Leadjet got sufficient growth and traction to be able to advance without having to raise funds.
Leadjet serves over 1,000 companies as clients (i.a. Google, Uber, Spendesk, Mirakl or OpenClassrooms) and partners with major CRM companies such as Salesforce and HubSpot.
The team is currently composed of 20 people from various backgrounds. Here are the flags of all the nationalities represented in the team!
🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇹🇷 🇵🇱 🇷🇺 🇮🇩 🇪🇬 🇺🇸 🇧🇷 🇲🇰 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇬🇷 🇻🇳
We are planning to recruit a lot in the year 2022 so you will have the occasion to join an initially small team and see it grow with the product and the company!
🏗 The product
Leadjet lets sales professionals live in the apps they use daily (first and foremost LinkedIn) while automatically capturing all interactions and storing them in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
Concretely, it takes the form of a browser extension which modifies the LinkedIn interface by adding extra features (synchronization of contacts and associated custom fields, synchronization of conversations, export of contact lists & more). The product currently grows beyond its LinkedIn borders, and is integrating and synchronizing seamlessly with the most widespread suite of preferred tools, to help reps move with ease, think effectively, and respond more quickly to build better relationships.
Leadjet is the modern company for the next wave of revenue teams. The future iteration will reflect its role in helping to create the next-generation CRM. With strong partnerships, Leadjet will become the foremost habitual workspace customer-facing teams choose to begin and end their day with.
We aim for product-led growth, user experience, and product stability.
And we're growing fast. Come join us - more exciting things are coming 🤫!
💻 The job
We are looking for a Product Manager to …
- Execute on the product roadmap, emphasizing both shipping product timelines, deliveries and user adoption/impact
- Lead, with the help of the team, user discovery and validation
- Instil an obsession with the user across your squad
- Balance the design aspects (protect the user experience) with the technical requirements
- Partner closely with your cross-functional team (design, engineering, research) to drive progress, results, and impact
- Partner with marketing on feature announcements and engage with users to derive valuable feedback for product iterations
Here are some key-points in which the ideal candidate should identify with:
- 3+ years of experience in the SaaS industry with a track record of executing on products that delight customers
- Extremely user focused. Skilled at interviewing users to understand their problems and how our solutions will best solve them
- Strong PM fundamentals, with a deep understanding of everything from discovery to analysis
- A pragmatic approach to PM work - release, evaluate, iterate. You understand that features aren’t complete when they ship
- Experience working with Figma is a plus
- You have an Engineering background or equivalent technical experience
🛠️ Our Product Stack
- Notion: for overall team documentation
- Miro: for customer discovery / user insights and product ideation
- Linear: for roadmap planning and product specs
- Mixpanel: for product analytics and data analysis
- Figma: for collaborative design
- Segment: for connecting the dots in terms of tracking
Remuneration according to profile. We are an early-stage startup, but are still committed to paying our contractors and employees appropriately. If you're a good fit, there is no doubt we will be able to agree on this topic.
This said, we believe a range from 50€k to 65€k / year is a fair remuneration for the job.
Equity shares are open for the first employees of which you would be a part of.
- Full-remote / Half remote possible
- In terms of contract, freelance would suit us best at the moment but we are open to discuss other possibilities
😍 Some of the perks and benefits
- Welcome package.
- If you work remotely, we provide a monthly budget for coworking spaces.
- Flexible hours - work the most efficient way for YOU.
- Electronics budget.
- Each 3-6 months we have a few days of workshops in Paris, where you can meet the rest of the team.
- Career and personal growth in a super fast scaling startup.
💼 Recruitment process
Since we are a small team, our process is pretty straight-forward :
1. A video call with one of our Hiring Managers to talk about the specific role, align on what they will expect from you, your experience and career aspirations - and answer any questions you have. At the end of the interview, you will be asked to complete a test assignment.
2. Rehearsal of the Test Assignment with our PM + one of our developers where they will discuss the results and ask additional questions, to assess your technical skills and job fit.
3. A final video call with the Head-Of, or C-Level (CEO included) + PM to review any remaining questions, check cultural fit and motivation, discuss team vision and roadmap for the coming years.
We would be delighted if you contacted us directly by mail 😊
Get in touch with us
For information about the team, hiring, perks, culture, and more!
We strongly encourage you to contact us, even just to discuss the project informally!