🤠 Who We are
Leadjet was launched a little over a year ago by 2 co-founders from X-HEC (David, CEO & Romain, CTO).
As we received a lot of positive feedback and were able to market the product effectively, Leadjet got sufficient growth and traction to be able to advance without having to raise funds.
Leadjet serves over 1000 companies as clients (i.a. Google, Uber, Spendesk, Mirakl or OpenClassrooms) and partners with major CRM companies such as Salesforce and HubSpot.
The team is currently composed of 20 people from various backgrounds. Here are the flags of all the nationalities represented in the team!
🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇹🇷 🇷🇺 🇵🇱 🇮🇩 🇪🇬 🇺🇸 🇧🇷 🇲🇰 🇪🇸 🇵🇹
The tech team is currently composed of 10 engineers working on different parts of the stack, all code pushed to production is reviewed and approved by the CTO.
We are planning to recruit a lot in the year 2022 so you will have the occasion to join an initially small team and see it grow with the product and the company!
🏗 The product
Leadjet lets sales professionals live in the apps they use daily (first and foremost LinkedIn) while automatically capturing all interactions and storing them in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
Concretely, it takes the form of a browser extension which modifies the LinkedIn interface by adding extra features (synchronization of contacts and associated custom fields, synchronization of conversations, export of contact lists & more). We are currently supporting Chrome, Firefox & Edge - Safari is still a bit too capricious for us.
We aim for product-led growth, user experience, and product stability.
Exciting things are coming as we are in the process of extending our current product 🤫
🏆 Our team values
Positivity over everything. No ego - humility is the key to good communication. We take ownership and initiative, and cooperation is the magic word. "Hacker" mentality - Trial and error, always test and adapt, be curious. Proactively seek out ways to grow. We do not do boring tasks, variety creates balance!
🔥 Job Description / Mission
- Refine our resellers/affiliate strategy & policy
- Work together with our lawyers to set up the terms & agreement
- Source new resellers & affiliate partners (focusing on APAC & LATAM)
- Be the account manager to onboard (train) monitor & keep track of resellers
- Come up with monthly newsletter to keep the resellers/affiliate updated & motivated
- Strategize ways to augment the success of resellers/affiliate program
- Setup reporting on the CRM for both internal & the partners
- Work together with the marketing team to conduct a co-marketing activity with the resellers/influencers
Desired experience & qualification:
- Graduated from business related degree
- 3 years experience in to setting up partnership
- Ability to work with technology such as FirstPromoter, Stripe, Excel, CRM & Customer.io
- Speaks English fluently & ability to speak French/German/Spanish would be a great advantage.
- Experience in starting a project from start to finish
- People skills & ability to create a sense of community for the resellers & influencers
Remuneration & Perks
📈 Equity for the first 10 full-time employees
💸 35,000-42,000€ depending on profile
↗️ Career and personal growth in a fast scaling business
💻 Work remotely or hybrid! Choose the days you want to work at the office or stay at home
🕐 Flexible hours - work the most efficient way for YOU
🎉 Electronics budget
Legal Perks (French contract)
🌴 Paid holidays and days-off
😋🍴10€ Swile card for Lunch + Groceries
🚌 50% Reimbursement for your Transport Pass
🏥 50% Reimbursement on Alan health insurance
👀 Interested? Get in touch with us!
Since we are a tool for LinkedIn, we highly recommend that you contact the CEO (David Chevalier) and Head of Marketing (Laura Patricia) on LinkedIn with your CV and a brief elevator pitch. :)