Leadjet was launched by 2 co-founders from X-HEC (1 engineer/business + 1 finance/business). The product was almost entirely developed by Romain, CTO & Co-Founder. As we received a lot of positive feedback and were able to market the product effectively, Leadjet got sufficient growth and traction to be able to advance without having to raise funds. Since its product launch (Q3 2020), Leadjet serves over 1000 fast-growing companies as clients (i.a. Spendesk, OpenClassrooms, Mirakl, Batch, ShipUp, or Comet) and partners with major CRM companies such as Salesforce and HubSpot.
The team is currently composed of 16 people (8 tech, 6 marketing, 1 HR, 1 design) working mostly remotely from several places in France and around the world (Egypt, Germany, Turkey, UK, US, Russia, Brazil, Poland, Macedonia, Paris & Lyon).
🏗 The product
Leadjet is a browser extension, allowing transfer data from LinkedIn to the different CRM systems. It has many features such as: finding prospects' professional email address and phone number, messages synchronization and templates, custom CRM fields on the LinkedIn profile page among others. With Leadjet, salespeople gain 4x faster sourcing and time savings of up to 60 minutes per day.
🔥 Job Description
Your mission will be to create the user interface of Leadjet’s product. As well as create and manage a library of components in the design system. You will be free to suggest UI improvements of existing features. And make sure that the look and feel of the product is consistent.
We are currently doing a full rebranding together with the global brand agency Focus Lab. After this step is complete, you will have a part in “transferring” the new brand guidelines into a new UI and update the design system and product according to the new style.
✅ What you will do:
- Create the UI design of our product: elements inside LinkedIn’s interface, side panel, user analytics website (only web version).
- Create new elements for the design system, keeping consistency.
- Suggest visual and interaction improvements in the product.
- Present and explain your design solutions.
- Communicate on a regular basis with the development team, Product manager and UI designer.
👤 Profile we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of confirmed work experience as a UI or Web designer.
- Knowledge of fundamentals: visual hierarchy, grids, typography, color theory.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating UI design skills.
- Proficiency with Figma, knowledge of its advanced features (components, variants, autolayout, prototype mode.)
- Experience managing design systems would be a big advantage.
- Attention to details and ability to create a pixel perfect design.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You’re a constant learner and you keep following UI trends.
- Interest in UX.
- You are fluent in English and open to work in an international team.
- Would be a plus: knowledge of UI animation & UX copywriting. Work experience with SaaS products.
Full-time remotely in the EU or hybrid / on-site in Paris (CDI).
Start in June-July 2022.
Remuneration according to profile. We are an early-stage startup but still commit to pay our contractors and employees appropriately.
😍 Some of the perks and benefits
- Welcome package.
- We provide a monthly budget for coworking spaces.
- Flexible hours - work the most efficient way for YOU.
- Each summer we have a few days of workshops in Paris, where you can meet the rest of the team.
- Career and personal growth in a super fast scaling startup.
Please, to apply send your CV and link to your portfolio (or PDF) to:
Albina, Digital Designer: firstname.lastname@example.org